Animal Control Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Archive » Animal Control « Previous Next »

Author Message

DJ Overman
Posted on Monday, July 15, 2002 - 01:58 pm:   

Who do we contact if we have an animal control issue? We have a dead crow in our alley and I don't want to touch it in light of the West Nile virus being found in Plano and Richardson.

Julie Stallcup
Posted on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 10:25 am:   

Mr. Overman:
For questions, concerns, reports of dead birds or West Nile Virus, please contact the Health and Food Safety Department at 972-335-5580 xt. 155. For all other animal control issues, please contact the SPCA at 972-562-7387.

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message