Soil Analysis Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Soil Analysis « Previous Next »

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Author Message

April Morey
New member
Username: Almorey

Post Number: 1
Registered: 01-2006
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 01:24 pm:   

We are planning to have a pool installed - Can you tell me where I should go to obtain a soil analysis of our property? Thank you.

Steve Covington, Chief Building Off
Username: Steve

Post Number: 52
Registered: 03-2005
Posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 - 02:13 pm:   

Soils reports are prepared by a Geotechnical Engineer. The City requires a soils report prior to the development of new subdivisions that are used for the design of streets, utilities, foundations, etc. If you can provide your address or subdivision name to Building Inspections, we may be able to hep provide you with original soils report or at least the name of the Engineer that prepared the initial report. Contact Building Inspections at 972-292-5301.

(Message edited by admin on April 21, 2008)

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message