Ben Brezina, Assistant to the City Manag
Post Number: 523
|Posted on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 09:09 am: |
For occupied residential properties the City's Zoning Ordinance requires the following:
• The number of required trees varies depending on lot size; however for the standard size residential lot, two shade trees are required.
• Trees must be three inches caliper.
• Trees shall be chosen from the City recommended tree list (Link to the list below).
• Trees maybe placed anywhere on the property.
• In some new neighborhood's parkway trees are required.
• HOA's may have additional requirements.
• Darell Bagley or myself would be pleased answer any additional questions.
Robert (Biff) Harris
City of Frisco
Tel: (972) 292-5351