Animal control Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Archive » Animal control « Previous Next »

Author Message

Posted on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 11:34 am:   

What is the phone number to call for animal control? There is a stray dog in our neighborhood with no tags. I am worried that it is going to get hit by a car.


Captain John Bruce
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 08:14 am:   

For an animal complaint including a stray dog you may call police dispatch at 972-335-5505 or the SPCA at 972-562-7297. The SPCA is who handles most animal calls for the City.

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message