Underground Utilities Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Underground Utilities « Previous Next »

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Author Message

E. Kyle Steinhauser
New member
Username: Ekyle

Post Number: 5
Registered: 10-2005
Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 10:37 am:   

Although this may not directly be a city issue ... could someone refer me to the correct source for marking a yard with the underground utilities? I am going to plant some trees and do not want to hit a line.

Another general question along the same line ... I was digging up a sprinkler head and came across a small, electric line? Could anyone in code or building permits shed some light on what this might be? Thanks.

Steve Covington, Ast. Chief Building Off
Username: Steve

Post Number: 23
Registered: 03-2005
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2006 - 11:31 am:   

800 DIG-TESS is the number to call to have electric, gas, phone and cable utility lines located.
The wire adjacent to the sprinkler head is most likely an irrigation control conductor.

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message