Sidewalk Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Sidewalk « Previous Next »

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Author Message

Cindy Sams
New member
Username: Cindy8721

Post Number: 4
Registered: 03-2008
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 07:45 am:   

Is the sidewalk that goes from one end of the block to the other the City's or the homeowners responsibility to get repaired? I am asking because one section of the sidewalk is sinking in so when it rains water and dirt always sit there and it is in need of repair/replacement. If it is the homeowners responsibility is a permit required to pour new concrete?

Danny Carroll, Operations Manager
Username: Danny_carroll

Post Number: 20
Registered: 05-2004
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 08:57 am:   

The city of Frisco repairs trip hazards of 1" or greater on the sidewalks in the right of way. Sidewalks that are sinking or that have depressions are evaluated on a case by case basis for possible repairs. To get a Service Request generated call 972.292.5800.

(Message edited by admin on April 21, 2008)

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message