No Solicitation Violators Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Archive » Restaurants » No Solicitation Violators « Previous Next »

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Author Message

New member
Username: Twfdownbrook

Post Number: 3
Registered: 09-2004
Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 04:11 pm:   

Who should Frisco residents contact when the no solicitation request has been violated? I have a no solicitation sign that was distributed by the Frisco police prominently displayed, yet I continue to receive solicitation via salesmen & handbills.

Is there a phone # I can call to report violators?

Todd Renshaw, Chief of Police
Username: Todd

Post Number: 214
Registered: 01-2002
Posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2004 - 08:35 am:   

If you witness someone disregarding the sign, call police communications at 972.335.5505 and report it. If you can obtain a general description of the person and their direction of travel, it would be helpful.

If you don't see it occur, we ask that you email Sgt. Ron LaRue to report it. He has had some success in contacting the advertising company and getting them to better train their employees. Sgt. LaRue's email is

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message