Easy way to find you State Rep Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Archive » Easy way to find you State Rep « Previous Next »

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Author Message

Shafi Haque
New member
Username: Shafi_haque

Post Number: 30
Registered: 01-2003
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2004 - 02:43 pm:   

How Could we find out who are my council man, Texas State Senators and Representatives.
State web site is not any help.

Also like to know, how we can find out the housebill number passed last year for "conversion of State highways into toll projects"


Curt Balogh, Spec. Asst. to the City Mgr
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 54
Registered: 02-2003
Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2004 - 09:47 am:   

In Frisco, all City Council members are elected 'at large' meaning all council members represent all citizens. You can see contact information for all council members here: http://www.friscotexas.gov/government/city_council.htm

Information about State Senators and Representatives can be found here: http://www.senate.state.tx.us/75r/Senate/members.htm#FYI

The legislation you inquired about is HB 3588.

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message