property complaint Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Archive » property complaint « Previous Next »

Author Message

Posted on Sunday, December 22, 2002 - 09:11 am:   

The city has received complaints regarding specific addresses on the message board. We will not be posting messages that list specific addresses. They will be forwarded to the appropriate city staff for investigation.

If posted anonymously, we will of course be unable to follow up with you. To report a problem or complaint to code enforcement, please call 972-335-5580, extension 188.

Thank you,
Amy Gill
972-335-5551 X119

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message