Please help! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Archive » Please help! « Previous Next »

Author Message

Posted on Tuesday, June 25, 2002 - 08:58 am:   

A builder is building a new house next to my house.
I found a lot of bricks (surface) damaged by the builder when they did foundation works yesterday.

What should I do?
Who should I contact about this case?
Can I request them to repair it or compensate these damages?


Donnie Mayfield
Posted on Wednesday, June 26, 2002 - 08:49 am:   

Anonymous: Please call me A 972-335-5580 ext. 152. You should contact the builder and report the damage, builders carry insurance for this purpose. I would still like to know what happened.

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message