Weed control Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Archive » Weed control « Previous Next »

Author Message

Posted on Tuesday, May 14, 2002 - 01:06 pm:   

My home is next to an empty lot. I have contacted the builder numerous times to get them to come and cut or kill the weeds encroaching on my property. They are currently 2 to 3 feet tall. Who do we call to report problems such as these if they aren't taken care of in a timely manner.

Donnie Mayfield
Posted on Thursday, May 16, 2002 - 08:26 am:   

Please call Code-enforcement @ 972-335-5580 ext. 188, give the address of the violation. This can be done anonymously. A Code-Enforcement Officer will respond .

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message