Garbage Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Archive » Garbage « Previous Next »

Author Message

Posted on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 12:28 pm:   

On Friday the trash truck ran over our recycle bin and we were wondering who to call to have it replaced and if there would be a charge. (We know it was the trash truck as my husband heard it and watched out the window to see them get out of the truck remove the bin and put it back by the fence which is where it was to start)

Jason Gray, Asst. to City Manager (Jason)
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 11:49 am:   

Dear Anonymous-
Please call the Environmental Services Division at 972-335-5519 for a replacement. There should not be a charge for damage done by one of our contractors.

Jason Gray
Assistant to the City Manager

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message