Recycle or Garbage Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Archive » Recycle or Garbage « Previous Next »

Author Message

Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2002 - 10:24 am:   

I am planning to remove some shrubs from the back of my house. Can I take these to the Custer Road Transfer Station? Also, I need to know exactly where this station is located and its operating hours.

Jason Gray, Asst. to City Manager (Jason)
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2002 - 01:20 pm:   

Dear Anonymous-

Large brush that does not meet the city set- out requirements (must be placed in paper not plastic yard waste bags or tied and bundled not to exceed 3 feet in length, 30 lbs in weight) may be taken to the Custer Road Transfer Station. Directions to the facility: from Preston Road turn east onto Hwy 121 travel approximately 3 miles, turn south on Custer Road. Travel approximately ½ mile turn west onto Ridgeview Road, the station is on the left hand side. Hours of operation Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m, Saturday 8 a.m - 2 p.m. Closed Sunday. Phone Number 972-727-6341. I.D. required Valid TX Driverís License and copy of current Frisco Water Bill. Please give us a call if you have any further questions: Environmental Services Division 972-335-5519.

Pippa Couvillion
Environmental Services Division Manager

Buddy Clark
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2002 - 10:54 pm:   


THANK YOU for the Christmas Tree recycling program.

Is the resulting compost still available for residents to use?
If so, where and when is it available?

My experience is that the fresh pine mulch is not only
a way to "Keep Frisco Beautiful"
but makes a garden smell wonderful, too!

Hope I can get some!

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message