Handicap Rides Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Handicap Rides « Previous Next »

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Author Message

Kim Flores
New member
Username: Im10free

Post Number: 2
Registered: 10-2013
Posted on Monday, October 21, 2013 - 11:15 am:   

I have been told that my mother cannot drive anymore and was wondering if Frisco has any service to take handicapped persons from their house to other destinations and also to pick them up (typically doctor appointments)?

I noticed that DART has this service however it looks like service reaches up to Plano and that is it.

Your response would be appreciated.

Ben Brezina, Assistant to the City Manag
Username: Ben_brezina

Post Number: 538
Registered: 06-2010
Posted on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 12:33 pm:   

Collin County replaced CCART with TAPS (Texoma Area Paratransit System).

TAPS provides curb-to-curb public transportation where you can call to arrange for a ride. The information specific to Frisco is on this webpage:

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message