Resource for Information on Frisco's ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Archive » Resource for Information on Frisco's building ordinances « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

S Henley
Username: Shenley

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 11:15 pm:   

I am looking for a detailed online or hard copy resource that would contain information about City of Frisco building ordinances. I need information such as number of restrooms and parking spaces required, details about signage regulations and the like for a small, non-corporate business (retail, non-restuarant). Where would I go about finding this kind of resource?
S Henley

Scott Ingalls, Zoning & Subdivision Admi
Username: Scott_ingalls

Post Number: 183
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 10:49 am:   

It is possible to find some of the information you mention on the City's website. Please go to the Planning page and link to the most requested ordinances. Here you will find the City's Sign Ordinance and the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance. The Zoning Ordinance contains requirements for parking and the uses that are allowed in each zoning district.

The City's Building, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Codes are not on line due to their size. These codes can be viewed by coming to the offices of Planning & Development Services at 6859 Main Street. Copies of these codes are available for review and staff is available to answer questions on the codes. Thank you for your interest.

Scott Ingalls
Zoning & Subdivision Administrator

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message