Speeding down residential street Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Archive » Speeding down residential street « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

megan roncinske
Username: Freshface

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 11:57 am:   

Who can i contact regarding teenagers in our neighborhood driving at very excessive speeds down our residential street. We have asked them to slow down AND that is obviously not working (in fact i think it made it worse). Some of the teens live around here and some are friends of theirs visiting. There are MANY young children on our street and i fear it is only matter of time before someone gets hurt.
What can i do to get these teens to slow down??

Todd Renshaw, Chief of Police
Username: Todd

Post Number: 229
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 03:54 pm:   

Please call police communications at 972.335.5505 and report the behavior at the time it occurs. Please get as much information about the vehicle including license plate number, if possible. If you know where the teens live, you can tell the officer who responds and he will make a visit to the residence and speak with the teen and/or parents.

An officer can only issue a citation if the violation is observed by the officer.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: