Zoning Change: East of King's Garden ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Archive » Zoning Change: East of King's Garden on Main Street « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Derek J. Stutsman
Username: Zaph32

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 06:22 pm:   

I noticed a sign today indicating a zoning change immediately east of my neighborhood in King's Garden.

Can you describe the change?

Scott Ingalls, Zoning & Subdivision Admi
Username: Scott_ingalls

Post Number: 124
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 11:26 am:   

Derek,

A developer had submitted a request to rezone property on the east and west sides of Legacy Drive. After discussing the request with City staff, the applicant has withdrawn their request to rezone property on the east side of Legacy Drive which would be the property to the east of King's Garden. Staff has contacted the sign company and that sign will be removed in the next couple of days. Feel free to contact me at 972.335.5580, Ext. 157 if you should have any additional questions.

Scott Ingalls
Zoning & Subdivision Administrator

Troy Newman
Username: Malibuvlx

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 06:06 pm:   

Scott,

Please clarify...west of Legacy is east of King's
Garden. Which parcell will be rezoned? What are
the current zoning east/west of Legacy and what
are the planned changes?

Thanks,

Troy

Scott Ingalls, Zoning & Subdivision Admi
Username: Scott_ingalls

Post Number: 125
Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2005 - 11:55 am:   

Troy,

First of all, you are correct in that my earlier posting should have read the west side of Legacy Drive. The current zoning of the west and east sides of Legacy Drive north of Main Street is Retail. The Retail zoning extends north of Main Street approximately 1,200 feet. North of that the property is zoned Agricultural.

The area east of Legacy north of the Retail zoning on the northeast corner of Legacy and Main is proposed to be rezoned for Planned Development for Commercial-1 and Office-2 uses. As I indicated in the earlier posting, the applicant withdrew their proposed rezoning on the west side of Legacy Drive adjacent to King's Garden. Please feel free to contact me at 972.335.5580, Ext. 157 if you should have any additional questions.

Scott Ingalls
Zoning & Subdivision Administrator

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: