Zoning request at Custer & Eldorado Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Archive » Zoning request at Custer & Eldorado « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Richard Beaver
Username: Rjbeaver

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2004 - 12:17 pm:   

I noticed that some new zoning requests signs went up next to the Stonelake subdivision both on the Custer side and the Eldorado side. I assume that this is for the SW corner of Eldorado and Custer. What is the change being requested?

Scott Ingalls, Zoning & Subdivision Admi
Username: Scott_ingalls

Post Number: 105
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2004 - 04:44 pm:   

When Planned Development-5 was adopted in 1991, a portion of the area around the actual southwest corner of the intersection was zoned for Multifamily-1. This area has been developed as the Stonelake Subdivision which is a single family development. In order to eliminate the multifamily zoning, the City of Frisco has initiated a zone change to rezone the MF-1 to Single Family-5. The property has been developed to SF-5 standards. This will not adversely impact upon the houses and property owners that have built in this area.

If you should have any questions, you can contact me directly at 972.335.5580, ext. 157. Thank you.

Scott Ingalls
Zoning & Subdivision Administrator

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message