Rolater between Coit & Independence Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Archive » Rolater between Coit & Independence « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Troy Pelias
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2003 - 12:36 pm:   

I thought that this stretch of Rolater would be done by a developer, but a fireman told me he thought the city has started on it in the middle and were working back to each side.If it has been started what time frame is there on the road. Also, will Rolater from Independence to Custer remain 2 lanes or is it planned for 4 lanes divided like the rest of Rolater.
Thanks,

fjaromin
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2003 - 03:44 pm:   

I am sorry I dont understand the first part of your question, but Rolator will be 6 lane divided from Preston to Custer. You may call me at 972-335-5580 ext 156

Anonymous
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2003 - 09:14 am:   

Has construction started? When will it be completed?

fjaromin
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2003 - 05:00 pm:   

I am sorry again but what construction.

Frank Jaromin

Anonymous
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 - 10:42 am:   

construction? development? laying of concrete/ asphalt/ of a road by the name of Rolater... between Coit and Independece.

fjaromin
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2003 - 09:56 am:   

Currently The City is reviewing if the option of constructing an asphalt connection between Independence and Coit at Rolater is possible.

Frank Jaromin

Anonymous
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 06:51 am:   

Since when does the City allow new asphalt roads? Don't the City's construction standards and design criteria require concrete streets? Why is asphalt even being considered? If it's a temporary connection, why would the City consider building a road of this size twice which would really increase the cost?

Scott Norris CIP Manager
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 04:03 pm:   

Please let me be very clear. The portion of road being discussed is County Road 69. Please reference street maps and county thoroughfare maps for verification of CR 69. The previous reference to construction needs clarification as well. The area of CR 69 between Coit Road and Independece in not under construction at this time. In several parts of town where County Roads exist as dirt or gravel the City has used asphalt as in interim paving surface for traffic volumes until the untimate six-lane concrete thoroughfare is constructed. As previously mentioned by the City Engineer, the City is researching alternatives for increased traffic circulation options in the area. Please contact me (972-335-5555 x129) if you have additional questions or would like discuss the item in greater detail.

(Message edited by amyg on June 26, 2003)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Post as "Anonymous"
Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: