West Frisco Development Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » West Frisco Development « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Amber Harrison
Username: Akh579

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 10:20 am:   

Hi, How can I find out information regarding new development in West Frisco. More specifically, I would like to find out what new businesses will be added to the shopping center behind CVS on FM 423 and El Dorado. I understand that this might be in Little Elm's city limits, but I am unable to find any information on this new development. Does Little Elm have a message board similar to this where I might be able to post this question? Thanks for your help.

Scott Ingalls, Zoning & Subdivision Admi
Username: Scott_ingalls

Post Number: 265
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 09:39 am:   

Amber,

We do not track development that occurs in adjacent cities. I would suggest that you contact the Planning & Development Department for the City of Little Elm at 214.975.0472. I do not know if Little Elm has a Q&A Board or not. Their website is ci.littleelm.tx.us and you may want to check there and see if they have a message board. Thank you.

Scott Ingalls
Zoning & Subdivision Administrator

kat graham
Username: Kat_graham

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 11:33 am:   

What is being developed in the northeast corner of Teel and Eldorado? It looks like another subdivision. If so, what are the zoning requirements?

Post Number: 266
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 03:43 pm:   

Kat,

I am assuming that you are referring to an area about 800-900 feet north of Eldorado as the actual northeast corner is zoned for office development. The residential development, Knolls of Frisco, is designed under the Single Family-4 standards. To find out about the requirements for SF-4 lots please visit the Planning & Development pages on the City's website at friscotexas.gov. On the Planning & Development page select Ordinance and then the link to the Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance. This will give you all of the standards for SF-4. Please feel free to email or call me at 972.292.5350. Thank you.

Scott Ingalls

Tim Uselton
Username: Drtimuselton

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 11:31 am:   

Can anyone tell me what is happening with the land that sits on the northeast corner of 423 and 720 (across 720from Albertsons/Sonic). Is that going to be developed???

Post Number: 372
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 03:50 pm:   

Tim,

At this time no plans or applications have been submitted for consideration. The property consists of six or seven different lots under different ownerships. Anyone wishing to develop on this corner must work with the different owners to bring in an application. Some of these lots are small in size while others do not have frontage on Main Street which makes developing an overall plan more difficult.

Scott Ingalls

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: