Park and Rec Portion of the City Website Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Park and Rec Portion of the City Website « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Parking cars on empty lots in neighborhoodTodd Renshaw, Chief 07-17-06  01:57 pm
  Start New Thread        

Mike Smith
Username: Tmichael

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 04:08 pm:   

I was recently reviewing the activities available through the City Website and I discovered that most, if not all, of the catagorized activities were for the Spring and had already passed. I did follow the link to the Frisco Fun Guide that had the Summer activities.

I was wondering, why does the website contain much of the same type of information, if it was not going to be updated each time a new Frisco Fun Guide is produced?

Is this the best forum to ask that question?
If not who should I contact?

Rick Wieland, Dir. of Parks and Rec
Username: Rick

Post Number: 225
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 07:10 pm:   

Mr. Smith,

Thanks for your note regarding the Frisco Fun guide and its placement in our city web site. I apologize for all of the specific pages not being up to date. It is certainly our goal to keep all of the information as timely as possible and obviously, some of the pages have information related to the Spring timeframe as opposed to the current summer as is found in the Frisco Fun Guide link found in the web site. _FFB.pdf

I hope that this has not prevented you from taking part in some of our programs. We will try to not provide conflicting information in the future.

If you continue to have any questions, please let me know.

Rick Wieland
Director of Parks and Recreation

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message