What to do about a littering neighbor? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » What to do about a littering neighbor? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Username: Starsfan80

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 01:23 pm:   

Our neighbor intentionally litters in his yard and our street. I live next door, and it is blowing in my yard continuously. He does not pick up grass clippings, runs the lawnmower over his newspapers, solicitations, etc causing a big mess. He also leaves phonebooks on his lawn or in the street until they are torn up and strewn everywhere. I'm tired of cleaning up his messes myself. I have tried talking to him myself with no luck. My HOA doesn't care. Is there anyone at the city I can contact to complain or have action taken? I have pictures to back up my claim. Please advise me on what I can do or who can assist me.

Curt Balogh, Spec. Asst. to the City Mgr
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 261
Posted on Monday, May 08, 2006 - 08:48 am:   

Please contact Code Enforcement at (972) 335.5580, #188 or via e-mail to code@friscotexas.gov . Code Enforcement will inspect the premises for nuisance violations, including litter & grass clipping (proper disposal and containment).

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message