Old Construction Debris on Northeast ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Old Construction Debris on Northeast Corner of Main and Teel « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Wayne Tullos
Username: Wayne_tullos

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2006 - 01:02 am:   

How long will the old building materials that were abandoned when Eckerds went out of business be allowed to remain on that corner? If memory serves me correctly, that construction project was halted sometime in 2004. It is now 2006. I drive past this intersection on a daily basis, and the weeds growing up through the trash is extremely unattractive. Who is responsible for the mess? Why has it been allowed to remain there all this time? Is there some sort of litigation occuring between the contractors and CVS? What can I do as a Frisco citizen to help facilitate the removal of this debris? Thanks for your prompt attention to my questions.

Sharon Elliott, Code Enforcement Officer
Username: Sharon

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, May 08, 2006 - 08:50 am:   

M/ Tullos -

Code Enforcement received your message board concern. Please provide the location (or intersection) of the CVS / Eckerd to Code Enforcement for inspection. You may contact Code Enforcement at (972) 335.5580, #188 or via e-mail to code@friscotexas.gov

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message