Main Street Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Main Street « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Lola Box
Username: Shubox

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 12:25 pm:   

Can you tell us what is being built across the street from the Kids-R-Kids day school? Also, many word as to when something will be built at the corner of Main & Teel where CVS was going to build?

Scott Ingalls, Zoning & Subdivision Admi
Username: Scott_ingalls

Post Number: 223
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 01:36 pm:   

Lola,

The construction on the south side of Main Street is for a Firestone tire store. On the northeast corner of Main and Teel there will be a retail shell building with a number of bays for different businesses.

Scott Ingalls
Zoning & Subdivision Administrator

Adam Reubin
Username: Adam

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 10:32 am:   

Can you tell me when the street lights on Main will become active?

Hulon Webb, Engineer
Username: Hulon

Post Number: 86
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 11:37 am:   

Thanks Mr. Reubin for the post. We are waiting on CoServ to install two pad mounted transformers to provide electrical service to the street lights. Once the pad mounted transformers are installed, the City will set up the account for service so that the lights can be turned on. Based on past experience with Coserv, I estimate three to four weeks before the lights will become active.

If you have any additional comments, please feel free to contact me at (972) 335-5585 ext. 127.

Thanks, Hulon

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: