Lone Star Parkway Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Lone Star Parkway « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Jens Karkuschke
Username: Yence99

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2006 - 01:04 pm:   

I will be moving to Lone Star Ranch within the next few months. I spent some time reading Frisco's thoroughfare plan and noticed the planned construction of Lone Star Parkway from 423 to Stonebrook.

Does anybody have an update on this?

Frank Jaromin, City Engineer
Username: Frank_jaromin

Post Number: 176
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2006 - 09:59 am:   

Lone Star Ranch will be built as development occurs. I have seen several plans sets, several times on varies parts of this roadway but currently none of them have gone to construction and I have no time frame to share with you.

If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact me at 972-335-5585 ext 129
Frank Jaromin

Paul Sukhu
Username: Paul_s

Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 01:25 pm:   

Is there an update on connecting Lone Star Ranch Parkway to FM 423?

It looks like the land south of Lebanon in this area is now being developed.

Kimberly Dalton, EIT
Username: Kim_dalton

Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 10:33 am:   

Developers have met with various representatives for the properties located along Lonestar Parkway south of Lebanon extending to FM 423. The City is currently reviewing two separate sets of construction plans for Lonestar Parkway to point approximately 1000 feet south of Lebanon. At this time, the developers are working on finishing the final design modifications for the construction plans. The City expects construction to begin in the next six months on these sections of Lonestar Parkway. Typically, a construction project of this magnitude will take 10-12 months. The remaining sections of Lonestar Parkway are still in preliminary design phases by the developers.

If you have further questions, please contact me.

Kimberly Dalton

au ng
Username: Athein

Posted on Friday, December 21, 2007 - 01:35 pm:   

Do you have an update on this project? Will the Lonestar Pkwy connect to FM 423 after this extension? If so, is the point of connection at the segment where there are two northbound lanes on 423 before it becomes one lane only?

Brian Moen, Asst. Dir. Eng. /Transp
Username: Brian

Post Number: 328
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2008 - 03:04 pm:   

Portions of Lone Star Parkway are under construction as part of the Austin Ridge subdivision. We have no timeline for completion since the schedule is up to the developer.

Eventually Lonestar Parkway will extend to FM 423. It will intersect FM 423 where the Blue Sky soccer complex driveway is located.

Brian Moen
Asst. Dir. Eng. Svcs

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message