Walmart & Section 8 housing Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Walmart & Section 8 housing « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Robbie Rodriguez
Username: Robbie

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 10:44 am:   

Hi, I have two questions.

First, can you confirm if the Walmart scheduled to be built at 423 and El Dorado Pkwy is going to be a super Walmart or just a regular Walmart?

I also heard a rumor that the zoning is going to be changed at El Dorado and Teel from retail to section 8 housing, is this true? Is there any plans to allow section 8 at this intersection?

Scott Ingalls, Zoning & Subdivision Admi
Username: Scott_ingalls

Post Number: 157
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 02:09 pm:   

The proposed Wal-Mart store is a Supercenter. They have submitted an application for approval of a preliminary site plan and a conveyance plat. These will be going to the Planning & Zoning Commission later this month.

Rumors of a subsidized housing project at this intersection have been circulating for many months. At this time there are no plans or applications to rezone the property or to allow subsidized housing at this intersection. I hope that this information is helpful. Please feel free to contact me at 972.335.5580, ext. 157.

Scott Ingalls
Zoning & Subdivision Administrator

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message