Emergency Ambulance Service Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Ambulance Service » Emergency Ambulance Service « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Ron Bush
Username: Papa5

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2011 - 12:50 pm:   

I am wondering if I would have an emergency, lets say Heart Attack, and need an ambulance to go to the hospital, can I request or someone on my behalf, request to be taken to a specific hospital. Specifically in Frisco to Plano Presby at Parker & Tollway?

Paul_siebert
Username: Paul_siebert

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 03:21 pm:   

Mr. Bush,

It is your right to be taken to the hospital of your choice. While the legalities of someone else making a medical decision for you may complicate your second question, please know that we fully intend to respect your wishes and the wishes of your family if it is necessary to transport you to the hospital while you are unconscious or unable to communicate with us. Our number one priority is your health and safety.

We routinely transport citizens and visitors of Frisco to neighboring community hospitals as well as the larger facilities around the metroplex. It was for this reason, Frisco sought a partnership with an air ambulance service to improve the transportation times to the facilities farther away from Frisco.

If you have any further questions or would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Sincerely,
Paul

Paul Siebert
Assistant Fire Chief
972-292-6340
psiebert@friscofire.com

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: