Warren Sports Parking on Residential ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Warren Sports Parking on Residential Streets « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Cory Martin
Username: Cory_martin

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 11:29 am:   

What can be done to stop Warren Sports Complex users from parking on residential streets? It's getting a bit out of control as some vehicles have been blocking entrances to alleys or at least parking so close that it makes impossible it to enter or exit them safely. Others line the streets on both sides so close to their intersections with North County that it's difficult to make a safe turn off of that road into my neighborhood. Sometimes it's so packed that the street is reduced to a single lane from North County half way to the railroad tracks. I often see vehicles parked too close to or even in front of fire hydrants. Others block mailboxes. My guests have to park farther away as every spot in front of or near my house is taken. I can understand two or three or four cars now and again. But dozens of cars is too much. There is ample parking in the complex. They should use it.

Adam Henderson, Sergeant
Username: Adam

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 11:57 am:   

Vehicles that park on residential streets must adhere to traffic laws that prohibit blocking alleyways, fire hydrants, or are too close to intersections. If you feel as though a vehicle is violating any of these, feel free to contact the police department at the non-emergency number 972.292.6010. An officer will respond and hopefully resolve the situation. Thank you for your inquiry.

Adam J. Henderson, Sergeant
Public Information Officer
Frisco Police Department

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: