Watering at Preston Ridge Park Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Watering at Preston Ridge Park « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Username: My_2_cents_worth

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, July 30, 2009 - 08:32 pm:   

I think the watering schedule is off at Preston Ridge park. It is watering tonight (Thursday and has done so all this month) and according to the new watering schedule it isn't supposed to be watering except for Friday (trash day in that area) and Tuesday. Can someone look into this?

Perry Harts, Moderator
Board Administrator
Username: Perry

Post Number: 117
Posted on Friday, July 31, 2009 - 09:14 am:   

The City of Frisco Parks Department and The Frisco ISD have received variances from the Public Works Department for several parks, athletic complexes and facilities. Variances are usually granted for two specific reasons. One is due to the large number of zones at a particular location and the other is due to facility density in a certain area (in other words we try not to water numerous facilities in a small area the same day residents are watering). Even with the variances individual water zones are only watered twice a week.

If you would like to discuss further, please feel free to contact me directly.

Bob Johnson
Manager of Park Services
Parks & Recreation Department
6726 Walnut Street
Frisco, TX 75034
Main #: 972-292-6500
My Desk: 972-292-6503

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message