Reserved street parking Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Reserved street parking « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Tim Sapp
Username: Timsapp

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 11:12 am:   

Is there a reason that the restaurants on the corner of Main and Coleman Blvd are able to put out "To Go Parking only" signs? Seems like that should not be able to take public parking and make it private.

I do not use the parking services so with the street parking taken for "To Go", I now have to park in the back of the back lot (Quite a ways since the parking services have taken half the lot for their parking.) I don't have a problem with the parking in the back but I would rather park in the street if the spot is open.

Tim

Perry Harts, Senior IT Strategic Planner
Username: Perry

Post Number: 61
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 03:30 pm:   

The restaurant operator inquired about having reserved parking for their customers picking up take-out-orders. After reviewing the request, we decided to do this on a trail basis to see if this would create any parking issues. To date we have not received any comments besides your comment.

John Lettelleir, AICP,
Director Planning & Development Services
6101 Frisco Square Blvd., Suite C301
Frisco, TX 75034
Phone: 972-292-5300

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: