Sidewalk Construction Debris Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Sidewalk Construction Debris « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

LSR Resident
Username: Vox

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 - 05:48 pm:   

A sidewalk was constructed on Teel between Lebanon and Barkley. Thank You for this. Outstanding to have a paved walk surface.

Unfortunately, the crews working that project left a large pile of debris and trash that is unsightly and unacceptable. I am assuming the City of Frisco was in control of this project. Can we please have the crew come back and complete the final clean up? If the City was not in charge, can you tell me who was and the best way to get this issue addressed?

The debris is on the right hand side of the south bound lane of Teel - south of Lebanon and north of Barkley.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Michael Bulla, Special Project Manager
Username: Michael_bulla

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 11:48 am:   

The City’s contractor is responsible for restoring the areas to their original condition. I will contact the inspector responsible for overseeing the construction and remind them of the overdue cleanup. Please let us know if you see any additional issues in the field. Thank you, Michael.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: