Permit for Building a New Fence Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Permit for Building a New Fence « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Jesse Hardin
Username: Jahardin

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 03:39 pm:   

Hello, I have rear-entry garage and have been contenmplating an addition to my fence to enclose my driveway and add additional fencing to the opposite side of my house that is not fenced in. My desire is to add a mechanical gate to fully enclose my driveway. In addition, I've considered adding additional concrete to expand the parking area. My question is, what type of permit would I need to do something like this. I know that I need to obtain approval from my home owners association (Dominion at Panther Creek). Any insight on what other clearances I will need?

Steve Covington, Chief Building Off
Username: Steve

Post Number: 56
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 10:33 am:   

A building permit would be required for the driveway expansion and a fence and electrical permit for the additional fence and gate. A site plan showing the location of the inprovements would need to be submitted along with permit applications. Permit fees would be approximately $75.00 for all permits. Contact Building Inspections at 972 292-5301 if you have any questions.

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message