Overgrown Lots Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Overgrown Lots « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

ldp82005
Username: Ldp82005

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, May 05, 2008 - 04:39 pm:   

I live in an area surrounded by numerous vacant Buescher lots. Since they are no longer in business, how can I get their vacant lots mowed down so I don't feel like I'm living in the middle of a jungle?

Curt Balogh, Spec. Asst. to the City Mgr
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 533
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 09:30 am:   

Please contact Code Enforcement at 972-292-5370 and provide location information so they can investigate and determine the appropriate actions.

Greg Carr, Code Enforcement Administrato
Username: Greg_carr

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 04:44 pm:   

Happy day. Thanks to the proactive approach taken by Senior Code Enforcement Officer Penny Curtis Frisco residents won't have to worry about Buescher lots.

Penny started working on the problem over a month ago. We found that there are 70+ lots that would need attention over the summer. Penny conducted the required notification for the property owners and contracted to have them mowed. The contracter is scheduled to start mowing on Monday the 12th. The City will then place a lien on the properties for the cost of mowing so that we get our money back when the lots are sold in the future.

Good job Penny. Thanks also goes out to all of the code enforcement officers that helped along with several of our building inspectors that were a big help.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: