Hidden Cove Questions Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Hidden Cove Questions « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Patrick Graham
Username: Pgraham

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 09:43 am:   

Hello,
Me and my wife moved to the Hidden Cove edition in September. Ever since, I have been very confused about "where" we live. Are we Frisco residents? We have a Frisco address, but use Hackberry's water/trash services (which are horrible by the way). Are we allowed to use Frisco services (like the athletic club) as Frisco residents?

Please help clarify if possible!

Thanks!
Patrick

Rick Wieland, Dir. of Parks and Rec
Username: Rick

Post Number: 365
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 08:47 am:   

Patrick,

Thank you for your note. After getting with the Planning and Development Services Department, it appears that while you may have been issued a Frisco mailing address, the subdivision does not lie within the City boundaries of Frisco.

The subdivision name you have addressed appears to be one that lies within the City of The Colony, but I would suggest contacting either Scott Ingalls with the Frisco Planning Department at 972-292-5350 or contacting Donna Bateman, who is the Director of Development Services for The Colony at 972-624-3162 to confirm this.

At the end of the day, should you residence be confirmed to be within the City of Frisco, then services such as our Frisco Athletic Center, Senior Center would allow for resident rates, if any are charged.

While non-residents are welcomed at the FAC, membership fees would be charged at a non-resident rate.

Should you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Thanks again for your note and questions.

Rick Wieland
Director of Parks and Recreation
972-292-6500
rwieland@friscotexas.gov

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: