Willowbay Park/Play Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Willowbay Park/Play « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Patricia Spoerri
Username: Spoerri

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 09:20 pm:   

Is there a plan for a park or play area in Willowbay development?
Will there be a beautification effort for the walk/ride path from the pool to Coit?

Rick Wieland, Dir. of Parks and Rec
Username: Rick

Post Number: 363
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 02:40 pm:   

Thank you for your note regarding the possibility of a park site in the Willowbay development. I do apologize in the delay in getting back to you on this subject.

In response to your question, there will not be a City owned park within Willowbay. I am not sure what the developer may install as part of the HOA amenities.

The two closest City owned parks that serve this area are Bob White and Foncine Settlement Park which is currently under construction).

The City has cooperated with the developer to construct a Hike and Bike trail from the pool area to Coit, however any beautification efforts along this trail will be made by the developer.

I hope that this helps answer your question. If you should think of any additional ones, please feel free to let me know at any time.

Thanks again for your note and interest.

Dudley Raymond
Parks Planning and Business Development Superintendent

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message