Kingswood/Westside Market Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Kingswood/Westside Market « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

ashley james
Username: Jamesa89

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, October 03, 2014 - 10:47 am:   

Hello,

I have a question in regards of Kingswood in Frisco. I understand that there is a gated community called Hills of Kingswood and another development called Village of Kingswood hosted by Meritage Homes. Between those two areas is another development- is that entire patch of land referred to as Kingswood?

Also, who made that monument in the median that says 'Kingswood'? I've attached a photo of the monument in question. Did the city designate that monument or did one of those communities put it there?

My next question is: at Westside Market at Tom Thumb over there at 423 Road and Lebanon Road...are they building an H-E-B?

Thank you for the responses! Kingswood Monument Kingswood Monument

Ben Brezina, Assistant to the City Manag
Username: Ben_brezina

Post Number: 734
Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - 04:25 pm:   

Hello,

I have a question in regards of Kingswood in Frisco. I understand that there is a gated community called Hills of Kingswood and another development called Village of Kingswood hosted by Meritage Homes. Between those two areas is another development- is that entire patch of land referred to as Kingswood? The entire area at the terminus of Rock Creek Parkway is considered the “Kingswood” area.

Also, who made that monument in the median that says 'Kingswood'? I've attached a photo of the monument in question. Did the city designate that monument or did one of those communities put it there? The developer constructed the monument sign.

My next question is: at Westside Market at Tom Thumb over there at 423 Road and Lebanon Road...are they building an H-E-B? A preliminary site plan was submitted for the northeast corner of Lebanon and 423 for an HEB grocery store. No final plans have been submitted.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: