Farmers Market Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Farmers Market « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Richard Stagg
Username: Staggr

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2007 - 11:18 am:   

Someone told me that a Farmer's Market will be opeing soon in Frisco. Can anyone tell me if that is so and where it will be? We drive to the one in Plano but surely there is one closer around here somewhere?

Curt Balogh, Spec. Asst. to the City Mgr
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 417
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 09:56 am:   

The management company of Frisco Square has approached the City about starting a weekend Farmerís Market within Frisco Square. They have been in contact with farmers who are interested in getting involved in providing produce as well as citizens and non-profit organizations who are interested in helping run the market. Their current hope is to start a market in the late summer running through the late fall or early winter and then start again next spring. The proposed location would be within Frisco Square.
As the plans unfold, they will most likely use electronic media such as Frisco-Online and council members e-mail newsletters to spread the word. You could also check the Frisco Square website at http://www.friscosquare.com/ for updates as the plans unfold.

If I can be of any additional assistance please donít hesitate to e-mail or call.

Janet Maccubbin
Downtown Coordinator
City of Frisco
6101 Frisco Square Blvd.
Frisco, Texas 75034
(972)292-5108
(972)292-5122 fax
(214)415-4804 cell
jmaccubbin@friscotexas.gov

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: