Construction Signs Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

City of Frisco Question and Answer Board » Frisco Q & A » Construction Signs « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

George E. Martin, Jr., DVM
Username: Gemvet

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 10:45 am:   

I had a question about signage for new construction. It was my understanding that construction signs have time limits and "aesthetic" regulations for them. We seemed to have specific guidelines for ours. The sign on the land on the north side of Lebanon between the 7-11 and the vet clinic has been there for a long time with no construction, has faded to pure white several months ago, and is an eyesore. What can be done to have it removed or at least updated as it serves no purpose with no information on it. I do not have an issue with advertising a coming constuction, but this sign is faded to white with no information. Can the owners of the land be made to either remove it if they do not have a construction plan, or at least update it?

Curt Balogh, Spec. Asst. to the City Mgr
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 366
Posted on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 10:55 am:   

An abandoned sign may be updated or will require removal by a property owner. Code Enforcement has case open for an abandoned sign located at the northwest vicinity of Lebanon and Coit Roads. For additional information, please contact Code Enforcement at (972) 292-5302 or via e-mail to

Sharon M. Elliott
Code Enforcement Division

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message